INVEPAR’ investor relations website includes forward-looking statements that are subject to risks and uncertainties. These statements are based on the beliefs and assumptions of its management, and on information currently available to the Company. Forward-looking statements include statements regarding INVEPAR’ intent, belief or current expectations or that of its directors or executive officers with respect to, but not limited to:
- the economic, political and business situation in Brazil and other Latin American countries;
- the interests of INVEPAR’ controlling shareholders;
- changes in consumer preferences and financial condition, as well as changes in the competitive environment of the markets in which the Company operates;
- business opportunities and new Concessions;
- changes in the Company’s operating costs;
- INVEPAR’s ability to repay its indebtedness, comply with its financial obligations and obtain funding when necessary at reasonable conditions;
- inflation, depreciation of the real and interest rate fluctuations;
- changes in laws and regulations applicable to INVEPAR’ business;
- governmental interventions resulting in changes in the economy, taxes or regulations in Brazil and elsewhere;
- other factors or trends affecting the Company’s financial condition or results of operations and the ones discussed under the section Risk Factors; and
- other statements contained in this website regarding matters that are not historical facts.
Investors should understand that the above-mentioned factors, in addition to others discussed in this investor relations website, among others, could affect INVEPAR’ future results and could cause results to differ materially from those expressed in the forward-looking statements made in this website or files herein posted.
Forward-looking statements also include information concerning the Company’s possible or assumed future results of operations set forth under several sections in this investor relations website, as well as statements preceded by, followed by, or that include the words ‘‘believes,’’ ‘‘may,’’ ‘‘continues,’’ ‘‘expects,’’ ‘‘anticipates,’’ ‘‘intends,’’ ‘‘plans,’’ ‘‘estimates’’ or similar expressions.
Forward-looking statements are not guarantees of performance. They involve risks, uncertainties and assumptions because they relate to future events and therefore depend on circumstances that may or may not occur. INVEPAR’ future business, financial condition, results of operations, prospects, strategies, market share and shareholder values may differ materially from those expressed in or suggested by these forward-looking statements. Many of the factors that will determine these results and values are beyond the Company’s ability to control or predict.
Investors are cautioned not to put undue reliance on any forward-looking statements.